- TDS returns are to be filed on quarterly basis as per the calendar of the financial year.
- The details for inclusion/s in the TDS return along with full details of Payee’s Name, Address, PAN number and the section and subsection meaning the source of income must be vivid and clear along with the applicable TDS paid challans for filing intime.
- 3 working days prior to last date allowed for/of submission is mandatory.
- PAN, TAN and TDS paid challans by the Client with detailed workings of deduction and source of income and therelated proofs must be given from Client Email Id to our Company Email Id – with request by Phone number or WhatsApp number preferably of the Client.
- We will and may facilitate giving challans for the payment of TDS on Client’s request basis.